The Richmond phone book is full of lawyers. It's easy to find an attorney who will take your case. You don't want an attorney from the phone book. You want — and deserve — an attorney who takes the time to get to know you, who understands your unique situation and who knows what it takes to get you where you want to be.
Experienced and Dedicated Lawyer Representing Your Interests
You do not have to face your legal issues alone. I have years of experience that I use when handling my clients' cases - whether defending a client facing solicitation or prostitution charges, assisting a client in obtaining a record expungement or advising a client through a real estate matters. A substantial portion of my practice involves helping individuals restore their right to own firearms. If you have a prior felony conviction, I can help you explore your options and file a petition to the Governor and the circuit court in the city or county where you live.
I am thorough and detail-oriented, which allows me to better present your case to the opposition, a judge or a jury. It is important that we develop a trusting relationship. When you are honest with me about your situation, needs and goals, I can take steps toward protecting your rights and pursuing a resolution that is in your best interests.
Guiding People Through The Expungement Process
There is no greater satisfaction than helping a client overcome barriers. Many people do not recognize the damage that comes with a criminal case even when an arrest does not result in a conviction. Arrest records and court documents are publicly available and may appear on a background check. These records can be viewed negatively by prospective employers. As an experienced Virginia criminal law attorney, I can help you put the matter to rest once and for all by helping you get criminal records expunged.
At the Law Office of Susan E. Allen in Richmond, I offer friendly, aggressive and experienced legal counsel to people throughout Richmond and the surrounding area. Contact my office or call me at (804) 592-2058 to set up a meeting to discuss your legal needs.
My areas of practice include:
Criminal Law —
- Criminal defense: I provide vigorous criminal defense for people facing felony and misdemeanor charges. As a knowledgeable Virginia criminal law attorney, I provide aggressive defense representation in a full range of criminal cases. I handle offenses that include solicitation and prostitution, drug crimes, assault and battery, theft and probation violations.
- Traffic violations: I represent Virginia residents and out-of-state motorists, including commercial truck drivers, who have received traffic tickets for speeding and reckless driving.
- Expungements: If you were charged with a crime but never convicted, I may be able to help you remove the charges from your criminal record.
Family Law —
- Fathers' rights: I protect the rights of fathers in actions involving custody, visitation and support, including modifications.
- Child support: I defend fathers in child support actions, including enforcement actions and modifications.
E-mail me or call me at (804) 592-2058. I am available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m., and evenings and weekends by appointment.